The Journey of an Anonymous Unemployed 0L - Blogged

Monday, January 23, 2012

In! Now for some serious decision making.

According to the online status checker, I just got in to one of my top picks for law school!  It's not that highly ranked of a school, and I've been admitted at better ranked places, but it still feels good.  Right now I'm feeling like it may actually be my top pick as the scholarship is likely to be good, and it places as well or better than any other school in this market.

I have to make some big decisions now.  My scholarship will probably be here tomorrow in the mail, so that will help.  The real decision is whether I try to commute two hours to the inexpensive T30 state school at sticker, or to stay in town and get a big scholarship at an expensive third tier private.

I know that I can't really make this decision until I see what scholarship I am actually getting, but the top scholarship at the third tier school is a full ride and a very large stipend.  I think I may actually be in the running for this as I know someone with similar numbers who got one this year and there are a few more to be awarded.


No comments:

Post a Comment